Zoom Video Communications, Inc. has announced the introduction of Zoom Events, an all-in-one platform with the power to produce interactive and engaging virtual experiences, available from this summer. Zoom Events combines the reliability and scalability of Zoom Meetings, Chat and Video Webinars into one comprehensive solution for event organisers, with the ability to produce ticketed, live events for internal or external audiences of any size.
"We know that people are looking for flexibility in how they attend events in the future. The hybrid model is here to stay, and Zoom Events is a perfect solution for our customers who are looking to produce and host customer, company, and public events with an easy, yet powerful solution", said Oded Gal, chief product officer at Zoom. This is another way we're helping customers scale to meet consumer demands and the evolving virtual and hybrid landscape."
Zoom Events platform benefits:
- Build an event hub to easily manage and share events
- Customizable ticketing and registration
- Control access and billing from one portal
- Host a variety of events, free or paid, one-time or series
- Bring attendees together with integrated networking
- Track event statistics like attendance, registration, revenue and more
- Events can be kept private or posted to a public directory for others to discover
- Zoom Events can be used with an existing paid Zoom Meetings or Video Webinar license
As part of the launch of Zoom Events, OnZoom, currently available as a beta version, will be rebranded and integrated into Zoom Events, and can be either private or searched and explored publicly.